Underground Underground

- Synth Clashing
- Weak kick undermined by bass
- Unorthodox/Random noise
- Hardly any transitioning

+ Funky percussion
+ Almost stayed in key

Ultimatepalmtree3 responds:

Thanks for the feedback. This was when I was still relatively new to making music and eJay had its limitations. Mixing it was actually quite tricky but this is the best it's gonna get I'm afraid :)

Time Time

Not bad ambiance.

Psychknight responds:

That's very fair, because, honestly, I worked much more on the album that's linked in the author comments..

Hero Hero

niiiceee... real nice.

I Believe In You and I~ I Believe In You and I~

The percussions sound off beat, like, tat--tat--tat-teet- is what should happen but it's not and it hurts.

The "wobble" is pretty grudgey and that's not bad, it could use more low end sub bass though. The whole track meshes pretty good, although the lyrics don't really seem to fit to me. The drums are very bare bones as well.

Overall not bad, but it could use a bit of work.

Guess the cover. Guess the cover.

No idea what the cover is, but it's a cool chill track.

All The Cool Kid's Stuff All The Cool Kid's Stuff

I think the song would actually be a lot better without the vocals.

Frunkyng Robot Music (Live Mix) Frunkyng Robot Music (Live Mix)

Very progressive. I could see robots working to this in a factory or something.

Psychknight responds:

thanks! ..the progressive sound comes from the "Live" element happening, I recorded this track in one set, no post edits. Loops play midi sequences and I do some tweaking, that's about it. Thanks again for listening and leaving some feedback!
cheers

Gnosis Gnosis

I consider it a "spooky" song.

Mocking Bird Mocking Bird

Club intro's are not my favorite but I'm willing to look past it.

The melody is nice, simple i like it. The transitions are better in this one, I feel like the claps get annoying because they don't ever stop..

Love the buildup and drop at 2:25 but that bass isn't smooth, just go ahead and make it an 808 bass because it sounds like a 909 bass with too many distort filters. I don't like the pause at 3:10 and we already heard that clap snare beat for the entire beginning of song. The second drop sounds exactly like the first one which i mean isn't bad, just something i noticed. Sorry if i sound to critical i promise future reviews will be more personal im just not in the mood now, but yeah. Good job.

Chaoskeleton responds:

Thanks for the info! I honestly don't like the claping all that much either, but I didn't try to stray too far away from "generic" and I know how repetitive big room songs can get. Plus I was feeling pretty lazy when I made this lol

Envy V.2 Envy V.2

The drums are way too repetitive just like Fabyy said, I feel like the transition could be better at 1:34

Make the automation clip more stretched out, and the cymbal isn't enough to smother the change u need more like a white noise.

Not bad friend.