All 30 art Reviews

Night & Day Man Night & Day Man

I love this one, definitely trippin, a background might help like, add day and night in the background. I love those eyes though yumm, 9/10

The Walking Nightmare The Walking Nightmare

I love the lighting and shading especially the light from the window. I don't like how the line of the corner of the wall stops, but i can see the focus of the sketch was on the monster himself. stitches make him look like an experiment gone wrong, definitely looks like something from a nightmare.
8/10 good job

Team Fortress 2 in a nutshell Team Fortress 2 in a nutshell

Lol spy and heavy. who will win? All that heavy needs to do is turn around. As a spy i love backs.

Paint Test Paint Test

Really abstract. The color should be more vibrant and varied.

Pwnidge responds:

Thanks dude

Paint Test 2 Paint Test 2

This one is a lot better than the first. Very abstract.

Pwnidge responds:

Thanks a bunch :)

Interdimensional Razor Interdimensional Razor

Looks like some kind of graffiti. Cool design i guess, could be uses as a sprite for a game or a wallpaper of some sort if the px was a little larger. Nice work will simple brushes and shading. Looks like something that came out of GIMP. (Gimp is what i use, or adobe illustrator)

Psychknight responds:

Sums it up pretty well I'd say.. thanks :)

Babe 2 Babe 2

Is that a double barrel in her hand? It's a little small and off proportion. Her legs are off proportion as well, they're both different size and her knee is a bit funky. Needs more detail on the eyes and are those eyebrows or raisins? Good detail on jacket and shoes. Hair and ear could use work. There isn't any obviously visible shading or lighting. Background is good, i guess it suits her. Also her sig isn't lit..

Sirrom396 responds:

i know

Sexxi Batman and Robbin' Sexxi Batman and Robbin'

I guess the lil guy on the right is Robin? He looks so frightened..

Bird Brains Bird Brains

Love Tf2! This is a good drawling. Ima have to say spy and scout are my favorite though.

Ultimate Chimera Hunt Ultimate Chimera Hunt

I like the brushes you use! The shading is nice as well but the dragon looking things tail shadow seems a bit off to me.

JamSession responds:

I think the tail was off, but it was a quick stream drawing.
I'll work on shadow placement, thanks for the advise.

That and I use default brush on photoshop only, so there's no different brush used