Why Cops Give Tickets Why Cops Give Tickets

Nice art and voices!!

Also @Scroler jokes dont need to be factually correct to be funny. Thats what makes them jokes! ^_ ^

Salad Fingers 10 Salad Fingers 10

Ive watched from episode one. They got better as proceded including and especially the art.

I've Learned Too Much I've Learned Too Much

Spooky.. I don't know how to take this.

Last Defender Last Defender

Y2K aHhhh!!!

Cyroad Cyroad

It actually get's quite intense after 5000 but by the time you get there you feel like killing yourself because it is so repetitious.

@gargoyle is right about everything.

Id Like To Be The Captain Id Like To Be The Captain

The game was great, just needs some major graphics and animation upgrades.

Underground Underground

- Synth Clashing
- Weak kick undermined by bass
- Unorthodox/Random noise
- Hardly any transitioning

+ Funky percussion
+ Almost stayed in key

Ultimatepalmtree3 responds:

Thanks for the feedback. This was when I was still relatively new to making music and eJay had its limitations. Mixing it was actually quite tricky but this is the best it's gonna get I'm afraid :)

Time Time

Not bad ambiance.

Psychknight responds:

That's very fair, because, honestly, I worked much more on the album that's linked in the author comments..

Hero Hero

niiiceee... real nice.

Night & Day Man Night & Day Man

I love this one, definitely trippin, a background might help like, add day and night in the background. I love those eyes though yumm, 9/10

The Walking Nightmare The Walking Nightmare

I love the lighting and shading especially the light from the window. I don't like how the line of the corner of the wall stops, but i can see the focus of the sketch was on the monster himself. stitches make him look like an experiment gone wrong, definitely looks like something from a nightmare.
8/10 good job

Team Fortress 2 in a nutshell Team Fortress 2 in a nutshell

Lol spy and heavy. who will win? All that heavy needs to do is turn around. As a spy i love backs.